A dreary 3/6 to round off my worst season in some time. I'm firmly in the relegation zone (at the top of the zone but with three wins separating me from number 19) so even with a win today will be returning to my spiritual home in Rundle D next season. See you all in February!
1 : ) Fantasia. Never seen it but the timing worked out and I know there was a big music focus. D1
2 : ) Reign of Terror. I saw a great BBC documentary about the revolution a few years ago. D1
3 : ( Led Zeppelin. I got the band but couldn't remember the rock and roll icon names themselves. D2
4 : ( MGK. Unfortunately my high school chemistry never covered this. D3
5 : ) Netherlands. World Cup gimme. D0
6 : ( VC. I learnt how binary worked after a previous LL question. So I was reasonably optimistic. But turning it into roman numerals undid me. D2
No comments:
Post a Comment