3/6
1) Lawrence of Arabia 2/3 Shocked to get this. I had absolutely no idea what the list was. Seven Pillars of Wisdom sounded like maybe it was about Islam, which made me think of Saudi Arabia, and 1962 sounded about right for Lawrence of Arabia. I still don't know the connection with the others, is it Best Picture winners? (Dave M, I like the idea of Asian setting, maybe these are Best Pictures set in Asia).
2) Nicholas 2/1 Damn Kosman coin, i was 50/50 with Ivan, figuring Peter the Great was too recent
3) Kenya 3/2 no idea, but that's pretty close in my book
4) Indianapolis 1/1 I was able to confidently list only 21 state capitols, luckily this was one of them. I asked my 5th grader this question, she responded by trying to ask Alexa.
5) Castling 1/0 gimme for me. Jesse, I love your electric slide answer.
6) Chung 0/2 no idea, guessed Connie
No comments:
Post a Comment