Friday, December 2, 2022

Brian Disaster of a Day 17 vs Mirkin (LL) and Brad (LLL)

 1/6 when I felt confident about 4.   Ouch

1) McDonald 1/1 I had no idea, but I think Dave and Brad might be part of Ben's board game enthusiast cabal.

2) Cadet 1/0  Then what's a cadet?

3) Seurat 2/3  This is definitely that painting on the island from Ferris Bueller... and no, I guess it's not.  Turns out that's A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte.   

4) Iron Curtain 0/1  Finally I got one.  

5) Sparks 3/2  Had to be Moriarty or Sparks, I guessed Sparks.   Who is Hoover?

6) Three Men and a Baby.  2/2  Easy peasy. Never saw it, but this is a no brainer.  Followed up by Three Men and a Little Lady, and... there was a third one?  And didn't Three Men and a Baby come out a few years before 1989?  Don't worry, it's definitely correct. 

No comments:

Post a Comment