Monday, December 5, 2022

Brian Day 18

Over the previous four days I had a grand total of six correct answers, dropping me to my lowest get rate in 11 seasons.  And yet I suffered no losses on those four days, culminating with a resounding 1(1)-0(1) victory on Friday.  Sorry about that Dave M.  That luck was not going to continue, so it's a good thing I got a 5 today.

1) Chalet 1/3 no clue

2) Goodyear 1/1 I went to college with a Goodyear.  All he talked about was vulcanization.  

3) Citizen Kane 0/1  I've never seen it, but was pretty sure it fit the bill.  King Kong never crossed my mind

4) Bluey 3/2  A dad on the Ringer podcast I listen to mentions Bluey all the time, this sounded like it fit the bill

5) Transylvania 2/2 Hesitated for a moment because it's in Romania, but a literary, Eastern European location has only one answer

6) Seder 2/0  First they take over the entertainment and banking industries, and now trivia?  When will they stop?  

No comments:

Post a Comment