2/6
1. :( I answered "The Post Man Rings Twice" In my head I had included always, but I left out always when I typed it in.
2. :) I just knew this as they mention the undefeated season every few years when a team comes into the tournament undefeated.
3. :) I got it through Mr. Mister, but I also came up with Duran Duran.
4. :( This question has come up before and I got it wrong back then too.
5. :( I was confident in Annie Oakley, but I guess that isn't a moniker?
6. :( I entered "Syruped." I have never heard of Shrive or Shrove.
2. :) I just knew this as they mention the undefeated season every few years when a team comes into the tournament undefeated.
3. :) I got it through Mr. Mister, but I also came up with Duran Duran.
4. :( This question has come up before and I got it wrong back then too.
5. :( I was confident in Annie Oakley, but I guess that isn't a moniker?
6. :( I entered "Syruped." I have never heard of Shrive or Shrove.
No comments:
Post a Comment