Monday, May 17, 2021

Debbie Day 1

Moved down to E, and my 2/6 today shows that is where I belong right now! Actually thought I would get higher but oh well. Still glad to be back!

1 :) Nazca.  Definitely heard of these

2 :( peas.  Thought maybe it was cute that "pearl" could be pea and they open up like pearls in a clam and why not?  Also thought of something like rice of orzo which seemed pearl-like but orzo seems unusual and not eaten 3-pounds worth on average.  How on earth does this relate to oil?   May have to google (and thanks to Seif for the Margaret connection).

3 :( Eid. Right idea, wrong word. Figured it had something to do with Ramadan but didn't think of the word Ramadan. Was actually thinking it was the name of the various prayers during the day but I don't know those names or how many there are.

4 :( larynx. Was excited to think of this but doh!

5 :) Israel.  Nothing to add beyond what you have all highlighted

6 :( larceny. Thought this was right too.

No comments:

Post a Comment