5/6, great way to end the week. And looks like the one I got wrong Seif D0ed me so I get the win too.
1 : ) Rock Around the Clock. Educated Guess based on 1950s early rock. D32 given both opponents have pop music as among their worst categories but not surprised to see Seif got it regardless. D32
2 : ) Bakelite. I had wondered where the name came from (had assumed it was something to do with the manufacturing process) and now I know. D11
3 : ) Juventus. I remember seeing a documentary once about the Agnelli family who basically made Turin their fief, home of Fiat and went into their ownership of Juventus too. D23
4 : ( Diamond. Thanks Seif for D0-ing this. I was fixated on cruise ships for some reason when this is a great current events question instead. Repeat naming seems to be a tradition with ships. I worked at BP Shipping in the past and all our ships began with ‘British’ (except four that sailed Alaska – US West Coast only (Jones Act) that began with ‘Alaska’). D22
5 : ) Timbuktu. World history, geography and civ question all in 1. D10
6 : ) Buddha. I’d heard it as ‘life is suffering’ but clear enough. D01
No comments:
Post a Comment