Missed an easy one and pulled off some 50/50s, so feels like a likely win on D given I know Mirkin and I have 4 each.
2 :) Margarine. Was pleasantly surprised about this. I spent some time on barley (because of pearl barley) but decided that wasn't a common food, and that the answer would be something fattier. D23. 4(2)-1(1).
3 :) Ramadan. 11 arabic words and needing a 12th. D00. 6(3)-1(2).
4 :) Calf. This was clutch. I am only submitting around now because I was sure I'd be able to think of something, and struggled all day. Kinda gave up and was entering answers and thought of calf after painstakingly going head to toe. D22 7(4)-3(3).
5 :( Singapore. What is wrong with me? I never even thought of Israel once. 7(4)-4(4)
6 :( Emolument. In a multiple choice I would have gotten this. 7(4)-4(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment