Monday, May 17, 2021

Dave M day 1 v Carr LL, Kim LLL

Good morning comrades, happy to be in rundle C where I can match up with Carr again for the first time in regular LL in a while. 4/6 today which may not be good enough if Carr gets Embezzlement.

 

1 : ) Nazca. I’ve heard of the Nazca lines. D12

2 : ( Yogurt. Margarine was my other guess. Turns out yogurt is from Turkish not Greek. D31

3 : ) Ramadan. I knew Muharram is an Islamic month and Ramadan is the only other one I know. D22

4 : ) Calf. I’ve heard of the Soleus muscle before. D10

5 : ) Israel. I was tempted to say Bhutan which must have come close, but not as much controversy (and possibly a microstate). D01

6 : ( Expropriation. Wondered if this was a trick question. It wasn’t. D23

No comments:

Post a Comment