Monday, May 24, 2021

David S Day 6

4/6.  Another day I did quite a bit better than I expected when I submitted.

1. Trinity :), D11.  Never would have gotten this except for the "make three" clue in the question.  I was going to put Wesleyan until I saw that.

2. Elephant :), D02.  I've heard of this and heard the term.

3. Grand Unified Theory :(, D13.  Zero idea at all here.

4. Gymnastics :(, D21.  Just took a random guess.  Had no idea.

5. South Korea :), D30.  I've never heard of the first lady, but the timing of the formation of the country and the revolution, plus 5000 miles from Austria, all made sense.  I was reasonably confident this was right when I submitted.

6. Wedding :), D22.  Stone cold guess.  I have no idea what any of the movies are.

No comments:

Post a Comment