Thursday, May 27, 2021

David S. Day 9 vs. Brian (CC)

2/6.  I've struggled this season so far.  I thought I'd done better today, and I realize I've been way off about how many I'd gotten right several times this season.

1. Water World of Love :(, D30.  I assumed this was wrong, but I never even considered that the movie was something other than Waterworld.  If I'd thought of the Postman, I wonder whether I would have had a chance.

2. Indiana :), D22.  I never would have gotten this before this past season, but it came up a lot this season during Gonzaga's run.

3. Boyz II Men :(, D21.  No idea.  I didn't even have a way to approach this question.

4. Zinc :), D01.  I've done enough commodities trading to know this bit of knowledge.

5. Annie Oakley :(, D12.  Man, I was super confident here.  I didn't quite understand why this name was "apt," but I really had no doubt.

6. Indulgence :(, D13.  Also thought this was right.  I've never heard of the correct answer, so I had no chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment