Friday, May 21, 2021

Brian Day 5 vs AmdurS (CC)

 4/6

1) Rock Around the Clock 1/2   Thank you Happy Days

2) Teflon 1/1   I submitted much later than usual because I refused to give up on what seemed like such an easy question.  Turns out I had no chance, and bad defense as well (or perhaps not as most of you knew it).

3) Juventus 3/2   I got a soccer question!!! A few years ago, some big name soccer player went to Juventus, and I told myself to remember the name, it might come up in trivia. 

4) Morning 2/0    A few months ago, the Suez Canal was blocked by a huge container ship, and I told myself to remember the name, it might come up in trivia. I did not remember the name

5) Timbuktu 2/3 This long question boils down to "name a city in Mali."  I had to defend high given the percentages, but I didn't like it.

6) Buddha 0/1  Pretty sure the Buddha believed in austerity, so this seemed like a good answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment