Thursday, May 20, 2021

Debbie Day 4

Ha, better day for me (4/6), which I always think is funny since it's often inverse of the rest of you.

1 :) planetarium.  Always remember this from Boston I think and/or NYC?

2 :) spring.  I mean if even I know this, it can't be that hard. And funny almost all of us picked spring vs other seasons.

3 :( short.  no idea.  haven't read any of these

4 :) Public Enemy.  I was horrified it took me even 5 minutes to come up with this. I grew up in this era.

5 :( Tupelo.  Surprised it was this big a city. Was thinking somewhere very small in like Mississippi and this was the only Mississippi city I could think of

6 :) yellow. Was almost afraid to put this for various reasons but was thinking yellow river, and also wonderig if two bodies of water meant color would be blue. In any case, glad to get it



No comments:

Post a Comment