5/6 for a 9(5)-3(2) over Brad.
1) Kanga 0/0 It's been several years since my kids were young enough for me to read this with them, but Kanga and Roo stuck with me.
2) Cubism 1/2 Felt more like a math question, geometric leads to shapes leads to cubism.
3) West Side Story 2/1 I love this question! I can barely name half the Islanders, much less know who these two goalies are, but I can list all the NHL teams given enough time. Starting in the northeast, I thought it would be something with a devil, but once I got to the San Jose Sharks, I knew where this was going. What a great question, multiple ways in, for sports, theatre and film people.
4) Philadelphia 1/1 Haven't seen it yet, but it's been mentioned enough in my media consumption that Philly sunk in.
5) Olds 2/2 The major brand discontinuation came up in a podcast a few weeks ago, and the O in REO Speedwagon cinched that I remembered correctly. I never knew the source of the band's name before. Another question with multiple ins, great writing.
6) Sift 3/3 No clue, and don't know how easy it plays, but neither opponent has Cali in their profile. (Seems like D3s were a good choice.)
No comments:
Post a Comment