3/6, and I wasn't going to get more.
1. The Color Purple :(, D33. I had no idea.
2. Africans :(, D21. This seems like something I should have known. As it was, I couldn't even venture a decent guess.
3. Love :(, D22. No clue at all.
4. Oklahoma :), D01. I didn't know about the drill, but I knew Bud Wilkinson was from Oklahoma.
5. Jackson :), D10. I would have had this without the Montgomery/Baton Rouge clue. I think this is relatively easy with those two eliminated.
6. Planck :), D12. Physics gimme.
1. The Color Purple :(, D33. I had no idea.
2. Africans :(, D21. This seems like something I should have known. As it was, I couldn't even venture a decent guess.
3. Love :(, D22. No clue at all.
4. Oklahoma :), D01. I didn't know about the drill, but I knew Bud Wilkinson was from Oklahoma.
5. Jackson :), D10. I would have had this without the Montgomery/Baton Rouge clue. I think this is relatively easy with those two eliminated.
6. Planck :), D12. Physics gimme.
No comments:
Post a Comment