Weird opening day
1 :( WD40. Was vaseline really 'discovered' rather than 'invented'. What even is it? Good trivia but that word threw me a little. D22
2 :( Chequers. Never heard of this. Why does the WSJ keep mentioning it, Brad? Is there some conservative circle jerk about this? D32
3 :) DWTS. I can't believe I got this blind guess right. I wanna say Thorsten asks about this once a year so it is my default reality TV guess now. D11
4 :) Limestone. Wasn't sure but it was a clear favorite. D21
5 :( Rouen. Doh I knew this. I blame weird Australian timing of answering at night time. I actually got these Qs advance access fearing I would forfeit given my busted routine, looked at them 2 days ago and then forgot about them until now. I was closer when I first looked 2 days ago but given it still hadn't come to me I just threw in an answer I knew was wrong. Assume if I don't know a soccer q, neither does Brian. Also, I'm hoping this draws a low D from him. D13
6 :) O'Hare. I've always wondered what ORD stood for, and within seconds of finishing reading this question I knew. D00
No comments:
Post a Comment