Thursday, February 27, 2020

Re: Debbie Day 5, 6, 7

Am getting so behind here!

Day 7
1 :( parabola. guess if I'd thought much longer maybe could have remembered sine? D2
 

2 :) chenille - thought of the sweater  D2


3 :)  lemon. meyer gave it away D0


4 :(  high school musical. never heard of 13  D1


5 :(  Marfa. maybe could have come up with Laredo but prob not,   D1


6 :)  Wuthering Heights.  Never heard of this place / book.  D3


Day 6 - good day for me, 4 of 6
1) Lyme.

2) Vaudeville, also considered Burlesque. Cool fact to learn :)

3) Neighbors.  know it's a show where lots of Aussie actors got their start and seemed like a good choice.

4) Kwanzaa.  recently my daughter was learning about this in school

5) tomato. Vaguely remember this was state veg (but concerned could be wrong bc really a fruit, right?).  Also considered corn.

6) Was thinking Archimedes or Pythagoras

Day 5
1 :) Pinocchio. Pleasant surprise I got this
2 :) distillation. Rare science q that I can get
3 :) Roanaoke.  Couldn't remember
4 :( transportation
5 :( trombone, and thought would be right
6 :( never heard of this, I dont' think


No comments:

Post a Comment