Monday, February 24, 2020

Debbie Day 3 and 4

Day 4
Hopefully my first 3 of the season?  


1 :) Howard Johnson.  I think there is a new fancy Boston hotel which is a renovated HoJos... my friend was just telling me about it, otherwise I may have missed.    D0


2 :(  Emmys.  Considered Super Bowl but she seemed like such a weird choice for that.  Also figured Emmys was wrong but thought she was on tv? And did also consider White House Correspondent's Dinner...  D1


3 :)  Guernica.  Feel like this will be pretty easy / it's a well-known piece. D1


4 :(  Little.  Close but no cigar. D2


5 :( Watt. Honestly, on science questions I don't try very hard since I know I will likely not get them.     D2


6 :) hopefully - Deccan Flats.  I think / hope that's an acceptable alternative to plateau. Somehow had this floating around in my head.  Go me - seems to be a little-known one   D3


And delayed day 3
 Only got Likud and Troubles..  But also a big fan of "The Tao of Steve"


No comments:

Post a Comment