Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Ben day 6

6/6! Surprised that this day didn't play easier for everyone who has posted so far

1 :) Lyme. There was no other guess. Give me an Australian spider any day that bites you, you know about it and can get anti venom rather than a sneaky tick that gives you a disease that slowly saps your energy and eats away at your bones. That's some BS! D11
2 :) vaudeville. I had no other guess for a stage show popular in US and not elsewhere. Maybe being foreign helped in this one? D12
3 :) home. I knew home and away from summer bay immediately, from which point it would have been 50/50. I was leaning to home when i thought of home improvement and locked it in, though I didn't know that was set in Detroit. Grunt. D21
4 :) Kwanzaa. I figured if I know this so must all Americans. My daughter went to a Montessori preschool and the holiday play always covered all the bases and I still sing the Kwanzaa sometimes. D00
5 :) tomato. I also came from the nightshade angle. Gave a brief thought to green beans because Chinese folks in my office are horrified that I eat them raw and think they are poisonous. D22
6 :) Euclid. Euclid's elements is just something I know about from high school. D33


No comments:

Post a Comment