3/6, but I'm pretty happy with it given how tricky I found today's questions.
1. Lyme :), D20. Gimme for most people in the area here.
2. Vaudeville :), D03. Very happy to get this. Certainly my most satisfying get of the season.
3. Growing :(, D11. No idea here, but I figured Brad might with the Detroit reference.
4. Black Nationalism :(, D22. I was on the right track here, but I never would have come up with it. Based on the name and the time, I was able to figure out the general area but not the specific answer.
5. Carrot :(, D12. Nope!
6. Euclid :), D31. Didn't know the name of his book, but ancient Greek geometry could only be Euclid.
1. Lyme :), D20. Gimme for most people in the area here.
2. Vaudeville :), D03. Very happy to get this. Certainly my most satisfying get of the season.
3. Growing :(, D11. No idea here, but I figured Brad might with the Detroit reference.
4. Black Nationalism :(, D22. I was on the right track here, but I never would have come up with it. Based on the name and the time, I was able to figure out the general area but not the specific answer.
5. Carrot :(, D12. Nope!
6. Euclid :), D31. Didn't know the name of his book, but ancient Greek geometry could only be Euclid.
No comments:
Post a Comment