Another 2/6, which was a surprise in more ways than one
1 :) lamp. Glad I guessed this at the end. Was thinking umbrella for awhile (probably bc Mary Poppins) and just couldn't remember what it was for Brick (loved Anchorman but haven't seen in forever). Then thought of genie, and lamplighter, and took a good and correct guess. D1
2 :( Grapes of Wrath. Which I totally thought was right. Was thinking of the story Of Mice and Men but mixed up with another Steinbeck novel set in Salinas. And knew there was "Of" in the name. Doh. D1
3 :( Green. Didn't remember this (but knew Green wasn't right). Was thinking Independent but also know the American Independent Party is actually a white nationalist group since my husband accidentally signed up then had to exit. D3
4 :( fritos. I know this is a thing with chili and I love fritos. D0
5 :) Shakers. Pretty easy if you are from New England I think. D2
6 :( mink. thought this was right D2
No comments:
Post a Comment