Monday, February 24, 2020

Dave M day 4

Looks like I’m first up today! 4/6, with one easy miss that will cost me I suspect

 

1 : ) I remember hearing about Howard Johnson in a podcast once. D01

2 : ( The easy miss. I put down White House Correspondents Dinner. This seems simple in retrospect. D12

3 : ) A simpler than average art question? The horse in the Picasso painting is a very memorable image. Both my competitors are strong in art which made my defense straightforward here. D10

4 : ( I’ve guessed Little/Lil in a similar question before, and it was wrong then, and wrong again today. D23

5 : ) This came to me after 5 minutes struggling with Horsepower (too big) and therms (not big/small). On retrospect, my D32 is poor defence even though opponents are weak in science, as they could be big into dieting…

6 : ) The Deccan plateau between the Ghats. I learnt this in high school but not sure how common knowledge it is. D21

No comments:

Post a Comment