Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Dave M day 5

A 5/6 for me today but I’m worried about my defense, as I suspect it will be a high scoring day all-round.

 

1 : ( Can’t believe I didn’t get this. Guessed Rumplestiltskin. And I D22ed which seems like a bad idea.

2 : ) Could only be distillation. D01

3 : ) Thought Valley Forge initially then realized that was too far south/west for Delaware. Trenton rang a bell after thinking about where the Delaware goes north of Philly. D10

4 : ) The company that sells ads before movies in the UK is called Pathe. D22

5 : ) Random guess of Tuba. Concerned about my D33.

6 : ) Neither of the mentioned locations gave me much guidance but the description reminded me of the Massif Central in France, then I recalled hearing about Massifs in non-French countries, and figured it must be the answer. D11

No comments:

Post a Comment