Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Debbie Day 1

Good to be back! Even if not the best start for me!
2/6


1 :(  Ponds Cold Cream. Totally thought this was right given Ponds and general name and product which seems 19th century.   D1


2 :( Fleur de Lis. Just couldn't think of what this would be. Have heard of Star Chamber but likely wouldn't have gotten it.   D0


3 :) Dancing with the Stars.  Phew. DOn't watch it, but a safe bet. D2


4 :( Granite. Thought that was sedimentary too, even if I knew it wasn't right. Probably wouldn't have come up with limestone.   D2


5 :( Richelieu. I tune out when it comes to "futbol."   D1


6 :)  Ohare.  Don't know why but just thought this might be right - def a hub, and Germans seem midwestern?  Hoping I didn't need a more full version of the name.  D3


p.s. Seif I also found defense very hard!  My opponent's history made it challenging

No comments:

Post a Comment