A great opening day for me with 5/6 though poor defense on a TV question may kill it, as it seems like a high scoring day so far.
1 : ) Titusville PA in 1870 is the beginning of the modern oil industry + Ponds/Unilever so must be a beauty product, only product that links the two is Petroleum Jelly, so must be Vaseline. Pleased to get this one. D11
2 : ) Star Chamber just came to mind and fit really well. I’m with Carr, why is this mentioned in the WSJ all the time? I prefer the FT for my business news so haven’t seen it mentioned. D22
3 : ( I was confident Adam Rippon was on American Idol but now remember I was thinking of Adam Lambert. Rippon must be the Olympic ice skater in that case. Poor defense D23
4 : ) I assume this is close to that rarest of questions, a geology related gimme. D00
5 : ) Simple soccer/football question. D11
6 : ) Chicago O’Hare. I had wondered at the ORD code before and looked this up. Aviation facts are my thing. D32
No comments:
Post a Comment