4/6 today.
1. Sinusoidal :), D21. I'm actually not a huge fan of this question. I think there are other answers that one could argue satisfy the clue. But this seemed like it was clearly the best answer.
2. Chenille :), D11. I had no idea this was a type of rug, but I know the French word for caterpillar.
3. Lemon :), D00. The whole question meant nothing to me until Meyer, but I've heard of Meyer lemons. I'm questioning whether this will play as easy as I thought when I assigned D.
4. Kids :(, D32. No clue here.
5. Laredo :), D22. Back on the geography horse. I don't think this would have given me much of a problem, but it was easy because just yesterday I was reading an article about "medical tourism," where Americans in Laredo were going to Nuevo Laredo, Mexico for surgery.
6. Middlemarch :(, D23. Nope! No clue here, either.
1. Sinusoidal :), D21. I'm actually not a huge fan of this question. I think there are other answers that one could argue satisfy the clue. But this seemed like it was clearly the best answer.
2. Chenille :), D11. I had no idea this was a type of rug, but I know the French word for caterpillar.
3. Lemon :), D00. The whole question meant nothing to me until Meyer, but I've heard of Meyer lemons. I'm questioning whether this will play as easy as I thought when I assigned D.
4. Kids :(, D32. No clue here.
5. Laredo :), D22. Back on the geography horse. I don't think this would have given me much of a problem, but it was easy because just yesterday I was reading an article about "medical tourism," where Americans in Laredo were going to Nuevo Laredo, Mexico for surgery.
6. Middlemarch :(, D23. Nope! No clue here, either.
No comments:
Post a Comment