Thursday, February 20, 2020

Brian Day 2 vs Jesse

3/6, not sure how this was going to go.  Obvious answers were wrong and defended low, or right and defended high. 

1) Lamp.  I saw Mary Poppins Returns in theater (Lin Manuel Miranda is a street lamp lighter), and I laughed at loud at the "I love lamp"reference. Sorry, Dave S, you're not getting credit for this.   0/0

2) On the Waterfront.  I've never read Of Mice and Men, and as I gave my opponents 3s, I thought, I hope there hasn't been a movie based on this.  3/3

3) Freedom.  Nope. 2/1

4) onions.  Onions go with chili, I hoped this was right. 2/2

5) Shakers. First thing to pop into my head, and I couldn't... shake it. Don't know how hard this is. 1/2

6) Mink.  Should have realized that it was too obvious. 1/1

And Jesse takes it 5(3)-3(3)



No comments:

Post a Comment