4/6 on a day that mostly didn’t play to my strengths. I haven’t checked this rigorously, but I think this may be my best-ever start to a season from a qpct perspective. Mirror image defense against two very different opponents.
- Lavoisier :(, D21. No clue at all here.
- ER :), D03. Happy to get this. The dates seemed right, and I certainly had no other guess.
- 17 :), D30. 38 and 17 for Korea and Vietnam, respectively. I absentmindedly wrote down 38 and then caught myself when checking things over. I never would have forgiven myself.
- Smith :(, D12. Plath died at 30? I had nothing idea. Of course, I really had no chance here in any event.
- Christian Democratic Union :), D12. About as gimme as it gets for me.
- Mousetrap :), D21. I saw it over 25 years ago in London. No idea how hard this plays, since it’s certainly not up my alley.
No comments:
Post a Comment