Satisfying 5/6. I thought I’d done much worse.
- Employment :), D22. Gimme for me, but I bet this plays decently hard overall.
- Coq au vin :), D01. Happy to get this. It was just a guess. But there was a bunch of wine mentioned, so I thought that would be the way to guess.
- Monrovia :), D22. Tough question requiring a lot of steps. First need to know that Liberia was founded by Americans, then need to know Liberia’s capital.
- House and tables :(, D10. Never heard of this full term, though I’ve heard of “the house.” I got thrown by the restaurant aspect, but I never would have gotten this fully in any event.
- Pujols :), D32. Not a huge baseball fan, but I know enough to get this one.
- Conjunctivitis :), D11. Didn’t expect to get this, but I couldn’t think of any other eye infection.
No comments:
Post a Comment