Thursday, May 15, 2025

Brian Day 4

Thorsten was in a generous mood yesterday, giving me credit (and a six-pack) for Pink Panther Pink and Dave M credit for C'est Chic.   Will he continue his generosity and give me credit for Florida when the correct answers are Texas and Oklahoma?   If not, then I'll take 5/6 today.

1) A24  0/2  I thought this was Amazon's production house, I don't know why.  But alphanumeric made it easy

2) Sprat 1/0  Jack Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean

3) ISO 2/1  Sometimes I would splurge for  ISO 800 film for night pictures

4) The Beach Boys 3/3  Not familiar with the album, but Brian as the creative leader made this the obvious choice

5) Florida 1/2  no clue

6) Alfred 2/1  Felt pretty good about this, I read up on these kings when watching the show Vikings

No comments:

Post a Comment