5/6.
- Go west young man :), D11. Pretty famous line. Still probably plays fairly hard.
- Sweeps :), D20. Rare TV gimme for me means this must be pretty easy.
- Prime numbers :), D02. I knew this, but I also think it’s the logical guess.
- Lake Constance :), D13. I was there in 2010, including in the city itself. I think this is quite difficult. I’m not sure I would have gotten this had I not actually gone there before.
- Summer’s Day :), D21. Rare literature gimme for me, once again meaning this must be pretty easy.
- Pret a manger :(, D32. Spent a lot of time on this hoping to get 6/6 since I knew I had the first five. But I really didn’t think Hard Rock Cafe was founded in London, so I don’t think I had any chance of getting there.
No comments:
Post a Comment