Thursday, May 29, 2025

David S Day 13

Very pleasantly surprised by a 5/6. I doubt this will last, but I’m on track for my best-ever qpct season right now. 

  1. Modern Family :), D03. Rare TV gimme for me. I saw every episode of this. 
  2. Talc :(, D21. I might have gotten this if I’d had 10 guesses. 
  3. Rebar :), D10. Easiest of the day, I suspect. This strikes me as pretty well-known. 
  4. Cowboy hat :), D32. Boom! Very happy to not lose my consecutive current events streak. I can picture the president wearing the cowboy hat, though I had zero idea Bush gave it to him. But it seemed like a good guess. 
  5. Maginot :), D21. The Maginot Line popped into my head pretty quickly given the timing. I didn’t see what else it could be, though I can’t say I was confident. 
  6. Chickens :), D12. Definitely didn’t expect to get this. There’s a kids book I used to read to my daughters that refers to Farmer Brown and chickens, but I didn’t think it necessarily alluded to the song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment