It's good to be back! 5/6 to kickstart the season with 3 questions in or adjacent to my comic book wheelhouse. I'm playing someone in Avalon B that I'm 0-5 against, I'm hopefull today's my day
1) McKellan,Stewart 0/1 I've only seen X-Men 100 or so times.
2) Texas 1/2 Time period and Spanish name seemed to fit
3) baseball player 1/1 RIP Bob Uecker, whose last game called was Alonso's 3 run homer in the 9th to eliminate the Brewers in the playoffs last year
4) collander 3/0 Thought I had it, this should play tough (though Dave and Marcus think this is a gimme)
5) Titan 2/3 Besides knowing it from the science angle, this is the homeworld of Thanos.
6) Wimpy Kid 2/2 Only got on the Scholastic graphic novel track because of the Dog Man question I missed in a recent season. I don't know the author or the character's real name, but Wimpy Kid seemed more of an epithet than Captain Underpants. Glad I didn't think of Dork Diaries until later.
No comments:
Post a Comment