4/6 which on quick glance should be enough to easily overhaul the other David in today's matchup
1 : ) BMW. I remember seeing BMW Motorrad dealerships around the place in Europe. D00
2 : ( Oklahoma! Have no idea about 1940s ballets, nor do most people I suspect. D33
3 : ( Babe Ruth Curse. I knew it was Boston, and involved trading Babe Ruth, but that was as far as I could get. D11
4 : ) Carpet. Tack Strips were the giveaway to me – we had carpet installed last year. D22
5 : ) Cyprus. I could also get all 3, interesting all 3 of us answering so far chose Cyprus specifically. D11
6 : ) Bas Relief. I did classics in high school not that it helped me with the Caryatid question 2 days ago. D22
Yes an easy 4(4) – 2(2) win today – though perfect defense from David S.
No comments:
Post a Comment