6/6. Nothing more satisfying than dropping a six-pack on Marcus! I had a good deal of confidence I had them all. No real guesses.
- Bahamas :), D11. No question here, but the Turks and Caicos clue made it that much clearer.
- Woman :), D22. Proud of myself for recognizing this was male/female. I wasn’t completely certain which was which and perhaps had more confidence when I submitted than was justified, but I figured that so many male ancient Greek names start with “Tel” that this one needed to be the female one.
- Skunk :), D10. It had sulfur in it, which meant it probably didn’t smell good. So, skunk.
- Ryan, Pelosi :), D03. Gimme. Hopefully this trips up my Welsh friend.
- Vegemite :), D22. I tried this for the first time at Ben’s house a few years ago and have to admit I didn’t hate it.
- Bourgeoisie :), D31. Probably would have put “capitalist” if it was just the Marxism clue, but the Middle Ages part made this clear to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment