Tuesday, May 20, 2025

Brian Day 7

 4/6

1) Southern Cross 3/1  Another Australian question.  I enjoy when there's a question with an esoteric vocabulary word, I basically bet my day by D3ing my opponent since he's new and hopefully doesn't know it.  In my first season there was a question with vexillological and I had no idea what it meant, glad to see it used again. 

2) Nairobi 1/2  No idea

3) The greatest show on earth 0/0  The only circus tagline I know of

4) Automobile 2/3  no clue, hoped he didn't spell out GTA for a reason

5) Tick Tock 1/1  Kei$sha, I think?  Even if you don't know it, I feel like it'll be the most logical guess

6) John Henry 2/2  The namesake of DC Comics' Steel character.  I think this is a lesser known folktale than, say, Paul Bunyan (Sorry, Seif, just saw your answer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment