Wednesday, May 14, 2025

Brian Day 3 vs Dave M (LLL)

5/6 for the third day in a row, nice start to the season though I only have two ties so far in LL.  Looks like a victory over Dave in LLL.

1) PINK PANTHER PINK 3/2 I started with Corningware White which I didn't like, then the insulation popped into my head, but I had no idea whether to answer Pink Panther or Panther Pink and so I did both.  

2) Canals  2/0 Given canals I would not get to de Lesseps, but given his name I knew it was canals

3) Chic 0/3  Easy 70s pop music for me, I think will give Dave trouble... Hmmm, no I don't think you get paid but nice job getting close. 

4) Carney 1/1  I had absolutely no idea, then thought maybe this is Thorsten's way of asking about the new PM

5) Carmen 2/2  Bizet = Carmen is the extent of my opera knowledge, I didn't expect it to be correct

6) cholera 1/1  I've heard of Love in the Time of Cholera

No comments:

Post a Comment