Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Re: Debbie Day 18, 19, 20

Feel better Brian!

Day 20 - 3, my best in awhile sadly

1 :( Diplo. Picked a DJ. Never heard of mustard though I do enjoy it, especially Gulden's.

2 :) Michael Jordan. Timing seemed right

3 :( dynomite. picked an explosive. never heard of the real answer

4 :) Stonewall Inn. feel like this gets mentioned a lot

5 :( forms. Knew it was wrong but couldn't come up with anything else.

6 :) Argentina. Did read about this but wasn't totally sure it was right


Day 19 - 2

1 :( Ethiopia. Definitely considered Somalia but didn't pick it

2 :( Kandinsky. This had to be very hard.  And of course we should all know more about important women in history (and today). Off my soapbox.

3:) lighthouse. Big lighthouse buffs in this family.

4:( no idea. When I think of Heaven's Gate I think of that cult and can see the creepy guy's face

5 :) Sandinistas. Yes, I do remember the 80s

6 :( time. nope


Day 18 - 2

I'm old too and forgot about dot matrix. Only got volleyball! 


No comments:

Post a Comment