Thursday, December 7, 2023

Brian Day 16

 4/6 when I thought I had them all, but actually had no shot at the two I missed

1) Kublai Khan 2/2  "To stand within the pleasure dome, decreed by Kubla Khan".   The opening lyrics of Xanadu, one of my favorite Rush songs.  No way I'm missing this, even if I hadn't watched the song's video yesterday.  

2) Marco Polo 1/1  Did I just miss a math question?  Thought this must be correct, and underdefended.  I know nothing about Fibonacci except his sequence.

3) Wendy 0/0  I read the Disney picture book version of Peter Pan enough times to know who the Darlings are

4) Armed Forces Day 3/3  Took a guess, and now that I see the answer I probably overdefended.

5) Bight 2/2  I can picture the label on a map, though I never knew what it meant.  I always conflated bight with blight, and thought this was an area of Australia where nothing grew.

6) Diode 1/1  Light-emitting LED me to the answer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment