Thursday, December 14, 2023

David S Day 21

 3/6, which was the score I expected, but not on the questions I thought. 

  1. Sesame Street :(, D32. Great question. I was absolutely nowhere close. 
  2. 30 years war :), D13. Gimme for me, but this may play difficult overall. 
  3. Schilling :(, D11. I had no idea at all. I had to google it afterwards to understand it even though I did see the movie ages ago. 
  4. Macchiato :(, D21. Felt confident here. I’ve never heard of Gibraltar as a drink. 
  5. Maria :), D22. Didn’t really expect this to be right. The name sounds like the Latinized words for sea, so that was my guess. 
  6. We Don’t Talk About Bruno :), D00. If it’s a gimme for me, it probably plays easy. Or maybe that’s just because of the age of my kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment