Monday, December 11, 2023

Brian Day 18 vs Brad

2/6 on a day I felt pretty good about. Oh well.  Brad crushes me 4(4)-1(2)

Yes, Deng did pay, Dave. And I saw on the message board people complaining about getting marked wrong for Xiaoping.


1) dot matrix 1/1   Gimme, though I hesitated since matrix was an answer in the mid-season classic this weekend

2) capillary 1/2   Artery people, the answer now says aorta/artery.  It still does not say capillary.

3) Ford  2/1  A later amendment meant it was likely presidential term limits or line of succession, and Ford and Rockefeller worked perfectly

4) softball 3/2  Was very confident of this, but actually had no idea

5) Canada 0/0  I don't know why I always thought this was a Canadian bank

6)  Plot 2/3  I thought it fit well for the last two books and was happy I figured it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment