Friday, December 8, 2023

Brian Day 17

David Seif,  lights the menorah.

Ben Carr does it too

Put them together, what a fine looking Jew!!!

(Adam Sandler is on the radio as I write this.)

Happy Chanukah everyone!  4 or 5/6  How does Chinese nomenclature work?  

1) Potato 0/1  I think this is well-known

2) Abacus 2/2  Bones had me thinking dice, Pascal had me thinking math, put them together and I got small wooden objects used for counting

3) Deng 3/2  I don't know how I came up with this name, it didn't ring any bells at all, but now I know why after seeing the answer. So, pardon my ignorance, is Deng his first or last name?  Does it pay?

4) Off the Wall 2/3 Never heard of Wallen or Hicks, so went with the non-Thriller album that made the most sense.

5) Spider-Man 1/0   I clearly remember 2002 being the first one, as they decided to edit the Twin Towers out of the movie, and all the other dates work if you include the animated Spider-Verse movies.

6) Yukon Territory 1/1   I know the Northwest and Nunavut territories extend all the way north.

No comments:

Post a Comment