Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Brian Day 24 vs David S in LL and LLL

 3/6 It will probably come down to defense, does Dave hand me a 2 for geography or for science?

1) Sudan D0   Gimme for Dave.  I felt pretty confident but hesitated a little that it was DRC as I didn't know the logistics of the Zaire/DRC/RC situation

2) The Martian  D1  I've never seen it but knew enought to feel pretty confident.  Had some hesitation that it mentioned the movie and not the book, but the timing seemed right.

3) Gomez  D2  My only gimme of the day as I watch Only Murders in the Building

4) Petroleum D1  Knew it would be something obvious but I couldn't come up with it

5) Red Dead Redemption  D3  No idea. I did consider Rainbow Six, but had no idea of the third word so wrote something I knew existed.

6) Lilith D2  I've seen the painting, but only remembered half the woman's name 

Dave makes defense moot and takes it down 4(4)-3(3)


No comments:

Post a Comment