Monday, December 4, 2023

Dave M day 13 v Carr LLL

3/6 today which I reckon loses to Carr but wins in the main contest.

 

1 : ( Northeast Conference. Do not know my East Coast conferences very well. D12

2 : ) David Cameron. UK gimme. D21

3 : ( Ambrosia. Nope I am not a parent. D02

4 : ) Witches. Sabrina got me most of the way there and I assumed the SF sisters were from Buffy but turns out that is a reference to Charmed. D11

5 : ( Boyz 2 Men. Never heard of those guys before. D23

6 : ) Oneworld. I personally would argue that the alliances no longer dominate the industry and are an artifact of the 1990s, with bilateral revenue-share deals now dominating, but that's just my personal take from my nerdy interest in airline finance. D30

No comments:

Post a Comment