Had a call with David this morning and he noted that we were up against each other in the private league - yikes! Pressure was on, and I'm reasonably content with how I did.
1 - SEC :( This was the only athletic conference I could name, ha. D12
2 - Liz Truss :( Got that it was a prime minister, but guessed the wrong one. D30
3 - Colostrum :) Knew this one immediately. D22
4 - Witches :) I knew Sabrina immediately, and then remembered the others from their respective shows and realized the theme. I thought this one was pretty easy because of the number of options they gave; if you knew even one of the characters, you could probably guess the connection. D01
5 - Cherry Poppin Daddies :( The only swing band I know from that time. D13
6 - SkyTeam, OneWorld :) Gimme for me since I've spent years in the airline industry. D21
No comments:
Post a Comment