Pleased with 4/6 today given the questions aren't in my strong areas. Don't think I will trouble Pelc though as a lot of this is right in his wheelhouse.
1 : ) Youtube. Took a minute but the timing fit and suddenly it was clear. D01
2 : ) Thirty Years War. Simple world history Q. D22
3 : ) Reggie Jackson. Wow blast from the past. Achieved through memories of Top Gun nothing to do with baseball or twitter. D30
4 : ( Florentine. Never heard of a Gibraltar so it was a random guess of an Italian city as far as I was concerned. D23
5 : ) Maria. Pleased this was the right answer. Just guessed it as a common Spanish girl's name not thinking of any others that would more likely be a name for a feature on the moon. D12
6 : ( Encanto. I got the movie right but don't know any of the songs. I did just watch the video on the cultural phenomenon previously mentioned and can't say that I see why exactly it is so successful. D11
No comments:
Post a Comment