Tuesday, December 19, 2023

David S Day 24 vs Brian (LL and LLL)

I’m playing Brian in both matchups today. I’m very pleased with a 4/6 because these questions were decidedly not up my alley. 

1. Sudan :), D2. Gimme. But they got less friendly for me after this one. 

2. The Martian :), D0. I can’t believe this is right. I never saw it but remembered the commercials for it. 

3. Gomez :), D1. I only got this due to the 2022 forecasting contest event. I don’t get any of the clues that were in the question. 

4. Paraffin :), D1. I’ve heard the term paraffin wax plenty of times and had no other guess. 

5. Grand Theft Auto 6 :(, D2. No idea. 

6. St. John the Baptist :(, D3. No idea. I know there’s a famous painting of him being beheaded, so that’s where my guess came from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment