2
1 - etiquette :) - Really hard to miss
2 - Harry :( I don't read SciFi really
3 - Bologna :) Got this thanks to Stanley Tucci's show
4 - Levis :( Doh - coulda thought longer about this
5 - grim :( I totally know this one, just couldn't remember the name. Great storyline on this on the excellent show "The Great" fwiw - can happen in preganancy
6 - Ohio State, Indiana :( Isn't the Big Ten somewhere in the middle there?
2 - Harry :( I don't read SciFi really
3 - Bologna :) Got this thanks to Stanley Tucci's show
4 - Levis :( Doh - coulda thought longer about this
5 - grim :( I totally know this one, just couldn't remember the name. Great storyline on this on the excellent show "The Great" fwiw - can happen in preganancy
6 - Ohio State, Indiana :( Isn't the Big Ten somewhere in the middle there?
No comments:
Post a Comment