Thursday, May 25, 2023

Re: Debbie day 4

2/6 but looks like I'm in decent company


1 - fret :(   Funny as my daughter's orchestra performance was today and the conductor mentioned someone's bridge so I almost changed it, but didn't want to cheat!  also thought fret could be it

2 - Israel :( know they became official in 1948 (but I think May) and thought maybe prior reference was the British Palestine mandate? Nope

3 - golden arm :) which I thought was maybe a James Bond story? Had no idea but came up with it

4 - irregular :( got the I!

5 -Virginia - wild guess as I thought not too big size wise but decent pop? What do I know?

6 - Level 42. :) YES!  Spent all day thinking about this and got it 5 min ago. No idea how - perhaps by singing the whole song in my head all day?  Also never read the book so that didn't help

No comments:

Post a Comment