Very behind, but here's my catch up post.
Day 5: 2/6
1 - Silicon Valley :) D00
2 - Nose :) D22
3 - Metronome :( I knew this at some point in the past! D21
4 - Hellscape :( D33
5 - Belarus :( D11
6 - Joe :( D12
Day 6: 1/6
1 - Etiquette :) D10
2 - Laurence :( D21
3 - Florence :( D12
4 - Guess! :( I totally read this as 'misplaced exclamation point', and this was the only brand I could think of with an exclamation point. Big miss on my part, especially as I love Lands' End clothing! D32
5 - Omniphagia :( D21
6 - ?? :( D03
Day 7: 4/6. My best in a while!
1 - Shortbread :) Or at least I think this should count??? We will see. D00
2 - ?? D12
3 - Centipede :) D21
4 - Turks :) D11
5 - Junta :) D22
6 - Biohacking :( Kind of close though? D33
Day 5: 2/6
1 - Silicon Valley :) D00
2 - Nose :) D22
3 - Metronome :( I knew this at some point in the past! D21
4 - Hellscape :( D33
5 - Belarus :( D11
6 - Joe :( D12
Day 6: 1/6
1 - Etiquette :) D10
2 - Laurence :( D21
3 - Florence :( D12
4 - Guess! :( I totally read this as 'misplaced exclamation point', and this was the only brand I could think of with an exclamation point. Big miss on my part, especially as I love Lands' End clothing! D32
5 - Omniphagia :( D21
6 - ?? :( D03
Day 7: 4/6. My best in a while!
1 - Shortbread :) Or at least I think this should count??? We will see. D00
2 - ?? D12
3 - Centipede :) D21
4 - Turks :) D11
5 - Junta :) D22
6 - Biohacking :( Kind of close though? D33
No comments:
Post a Comment